We are located in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains, on State Highway 22, 50 miles east of Fort Smith and 110 miles northwest of Little Rock.
Directions to Subiaco from:
- From the East or West on I-40 take exit 37 (Ozark, AR)
- Go south on State Hwy 219 you will pass two gas stations (One on either side of the road)
- Stay on Hwy 219 (South) until you get to Hwy 64 which will be an intersection with a street light
- Turn right on Hwy 64 (West) and go down to 7th Street which will be Hwy 23 south across the bridge (Arkansas River)
- At 7th street there will be an intersection with a light, turn left onto Hwy 23 (South)
- Go across the river and look for a sign for State Road 309
- The road will be to the left and stay on it until you get to Paris, AR
- Stay on the road straight through the town square and you will see signs for Hwy 22 (East)
- Take a left onto Hwy 22 (East)
- Once you take the left onto HWY 22 and leave the city limits of Paris you will travel 5 miles more to Subiaco Academy
- You will see Subiaco Academy on your left on top of the hill and turn left and proceed up the hill to the main building
- Starting in FORT SMITH, AR on HWY 540
- Exit onto ROGERS AVE - HWY-22 (East)
- Continue to follow HWY-22 - go 39.9 mi
- Once you reach the town of Subiaco, AR.
- Turn Left on N. Subiaco Ave which is the roadway just before the large Subiaco Academy sign.
- Take I-40 West to Fort Smith
- Take exit to AR-326
- Turn Left on AR-326 and go to HWY 22 (South of Dardanelle)
- Turn Right on HWY 22
- Continue on HWY 22 until you get to Subiaco. The Academy will be on the hill to your right.
- Turn Right on N. Subiaco Ave which is the roadway just after the Subiaco Academy sign.